Here you can find profiles of users, categorized by the skills you are looking for.
Wanna see what creative people have been doing? They have really amazing projects, take a look!
Makewhatever uses these three kinds of payment.
• Ordinary payments
• Shared income
This is the description of our Shared income policy.
It is a way to involve people in projects and make sure that every contributor gets a piece of the action. We hope that this can help stimulate contributions. We reserve a minimum of 10 % of makewhatevers revenue which is to be transferred as payment. This payment is shared as described below.
There are four categories in which the users can progress. Each category receives ¼ of the reserved money:
1. Supporter: A user which is active or has contributed to the project.
• The user receives an amount of makertokens for different kind of activities.
• We then share the money according to the percentage of makertoken you have received for your activity.
2. Committed: User which is appointed to solve a task.
• The User qualify to the next category when solve task equal to the value of 21 hours per week for two years.
3. Strategic partners: User which has strategic importance for the project.
• The User qualifies to the next category when the user has solved a task equal to the value of 21 hours per week for two years.
4. Partner: User which has founded the project or has qualified through the former categories. This category is supposed to be a new way to earn a “pension” and will continue to pay users.
Category two, three and four, share the money between the qualified users within each category.